Gebrüder Schwaiger Gmbh respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Data. We have taken appropriate measures to meet the new requirements.
Responsible for data processing:
Gebrüder Schwaiger GmbH
A- 6116 WEER
Name: Roland Schwaiger
Gebrüder Schwaiger Gmbh may collect, process and use Personal Data for the purpose of contract handling. You can be assured that this is solely carried out in accordance with the data protection regulations (e.g. your consent).
Purposes and Legal Basis of Data Processing
- We process your Personal Data based on the following laws and regulations.
- gemäß Art. 6 Abs. 1lit.b. DSGVO zur Erfüllung der vertraglichen Pflichten im Rahmen unserer Geschäftsbeziehung
- gemäß Art. 6 Abs. 1lit.c. DSGVO zur Erfüllung unserer gesetzlichen Verpflichtungen
- gemäß Art. 6 Abs. 1lit.a. DSGVO aufgrund Ihrer Einwilligung, sofern Sie und freiwillig Daten zur Verfügung gestellt haben, die über das vertragliche oder gesetzlich erforderliche Maß hinausgehen. Sie können diese Einwilligung jederzeit widerrufen, wenn Sie mit der weiteren Verarbeitung dieser Daten nicht mehr einverstanden sind.
- gemäß Art. 6 Abs. 1lit.f. DSGVO zur Wahrung berechtigter Interessen, zum Beispiel zur Geltendmachung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen und Absicherung unserer Geschäftsvorgänge.
Processed Data CategoriesWe may process Personal Data which we receive or collect in our business relationship.
- General company data (name, address, UID number …)
- Contact details of contact persons (name, function, telephone number, e-mail, fax …)
- Commercial register data
- Creditworthiness data and conditions
- Transaction data (account details, …)
- Access/login data for the business process
Rights of the Person Concerned
We would like to make you aware of the following rights you have according to the European General Data Protection Regulation concerning Personal Data processing:
- Informationsrechte laut Artikel 13 und Artikel 14 EU DSGVO
- Auskunftsrecht laut Artikel 15 EU DSGVO
- Recht auf Berichtigung laut Artikel 16 EU DSGVO
- Recht auf Löschung laut Artikel 17 EU DSGVO
- Recht auf Einschränkung der Verarbeitung laut Artikel 18 EU DSGVO
- Datenübertragbarkeit laut Artikel 20 EU DSGVO
- Es steht Ihnen gemäß Artikel 21 EU DSGVO jederzeit frei, Ihre Einwilligung in die Erhebung, Verarbeitung/Speicherung und Nutzung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten zu widerrufen. Der Widerruf ist schriftlich an oben genannter Adresse zu richten.
If you have any questions or complaints do not hesitate to write to us (including e-mail)., E-Mail: email@example.com wenden.
Recipients of Personal Data
In our organisation your Personal Data is solely processed by employees who need it to fulfil their contractual and statutory duties as well as to protect our legitimate interests.
Authorized processors (e.g. IT service providers, accountants) and contract partners receive information for the purposes only of fulfilling agreed jobs. They are obliged to only process Personal Data they need in order to carry out our contracts and instructions.
In case of law suits and problems with payments we may disclose your Personal Data to lawyers, collection agencies etc.
Furthermore, legally required Personal Data is passed on to authorities and public institutions (tax and administration offices).
In all cases we respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and solely process it if there is a valid legal basis.
How long we store Personal Data
We store Personal Data, as necessary, as long as we have a contractual relationship. Above that, it is stored according to the legal storage and documentation obligations, for seven years.
Protection of Personal Data
Our company applies technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Data from manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. The security measures are continually improved and adapted. Since unencrypted data can possibly be read by third parties we want to make clear that a secure transfer of data on the internet (e.g. email) cannot be guaranteed. Therefore sensitive data should not be transferred at all or if necessary only by using a secure connection (SSL).
When you view our website we may store some information in the form of a Cookie on your computer. Such Cookies are used to guarantee the functionality of our website. Further Cookies (e.g. concerning the use of the website) are only set when you accept them. Furthermore, you can set your browser to block Cookies.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. Data about how visitors use the site are collected and analysed. It is, for example, analysed from which website a user was directed to another (so called referrers), which parts of the website were accessed or how often and how long a certain part of the website was visited. Web analytics are mainly used to optimize a website and to analyse the cost effectiveness of internet advertising.
This website uses the setting "_gat._anonymizeIp". This guarantees anonymized data collection by masking the last part of your IP address prior to its storage when our website is accessed from a member state of the European Union or European Economic Area. The purpose of Google Analytics is to analyse the streams of visitors on our website. Google uses the data and information to evaluate the use of our website to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to internet usage.
Google Analytics sets a Cookie on the IT system of the person concerned to analyse how our website is used. With every access of a part of our website on which Google Analytics is integrated data are automatically transmitted to Google with the purpose of online analysis. In the course of this technical process Google receives Personal Information such as your IP address which enables Google to tell the origin and clicks of the visitors and to furthermore make provision settlements possible.
Personal Information generated by the Cookie such as time and place of access and how often our website is visited by a person concerned, including the IP address, is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America. Google may also transfer this information to third parties.
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy of Google can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Furthermore, you have the possibility to write a complaint to the Austrian Data Protection Authority on http://www.dsb.gv.at.